Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2452

PM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS (squat-jump-reverse hyper)

Buffalo bar squat
6xBar
6x140
6x230
6x320
5+1x430
6x320
12x230

Box jumps
7x5

Reverse hyper 340
7x12

Notes: 3:45 between sets.  Came into this super hurt.  My right glute is healed up, but left hip flexor is still a mess, I repulled my left lat similar to what I did in my 2015 competition in San Diego and my right hand's palm has some sort of pulled muscle.  Just rolling over in bed was causing me some serious pain, and I kept locking up when I'd bend over to pick stuff up today.  I wore my soft belt through the warm-up sets, and it helped a little, but once I put on the 13mm belt and got under some heavy load the lat sorted itself out.  The hip flexor/groin is still pissed, but I can work through it.  I played it as smart as I stupidly could on the topset and called it at 5, and then added in an extra back off set.

Family is in town.  Diet has been slightly off, but with upcoming travel and moving, I anticipate weight free-falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment