Thursday, January 30, 2020

Training Log: 2602



YESTERDAY'S PM WORKOUT

SUPERSET (press-chin)

Axle strict press
5xAxle
5x66
5x181
3x206
6x236 (PR)

8x206

NG chins (various grips)
4x9
2x8

DB rows 105
1x22

Notes: 3:45 between heavy presses.  I am very pleased with the performance on this.  After having benched the morning before and hitting the trap bar pulls the morning of this workout, my front delts and back were screaming, and the first warm-up set felt like I was breaking up scar tissue to get my body into position.  My abs were also pretty torn up from the ab wheel.  It was less than ideal training conditions, but my schedule is forcing some weird compromises.  The chins felt very "tonic" in getting my body back in order.  I'm confident I'd have another rep in me if things were more ideal.  That having been said, it's most likely getting to be about time to roll back the TM, and I'm due for a deload next week, so that should keep things going.

Going to try to get in the rest of this workout tonight, and then squats on Friday morning, and then be somewhat caught up in my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment