Thursday, January 16, 2020

Training Log: Entry 2594

LUNCHTIME WORKOUT

Swiss bar incline bench 260
3x10

Axle bench press 281
2x10
1x6

Close grip axle bench 241
1x10
1x9
1x7

Dips
1x32
1x26
1x23

Standing ab wheel between benching 8x8

Notes: 3:25 between benching, 2:00 between dips.  My theory was correct: elbows still hurt today, but not nearly as bad as when I did the poundstone curls followed by the squatting the next day.  Once again, it's the balancing act with squatting and pressing, but this was manageable today, so I'm gonna keep with it.  On an ideal week, I'll put a day between squatting and benching, but schedule is still pretty screwy.  Will maybe throw the bicep work in at the end of this day as well, but for now I can get a grab bag workout in later.

Hitting the 3x10 on the incline bench took out some of my life force, but it's good to keep up progress on it.  Definitely the strongest I've ever been on the movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment