Sunday, February 28, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2353

AM WORKOUT (0445 wake up via dog)

FASTED

100 six count burpees
6:31

50 min 80lb weighted vest hill walks

Notes: Not a PR for time on burpees, but a PR for unbroken set of 70. Given 2 previous conditioning PRs this week and doing this fasted first thing in the morning the day after BBB squats, it's insane.  Got in the walk since it was so damn early.  Forgot that this was usually the day I did my front squat burpees, but my schedule is all jacked up anyway.  Thinking I'll bench Monday, deadlift Tuesday, then front squat/burpee Wed. I start early shifts on Monday, so that might work well.


Abs were crisper this morning than they've been for a while.  Still getting that "cheat meal refeed" effect, which I'd say is a good sign that nutrition is in the right place.  Also a sign that I most likely COULD get away with a little bit of carb manipulation, but as I try to find this "performance/health/lifestyle" balance I honestly prefer just keeping carbs stupidly low for the majority of my time so that, when the time comes to have a night out with the Mrs I can just enjoy myself.  Last night was probably the most "human" I've felt since the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment