Friday, October 8, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2563


AM WORKOUT (0330 natural wake up)


KALSU w/ 135lb log viper presses


image


Time: 48: 50 (48 rounds)


40 reverse hypers

25 leg curls

21 standing ab wheels

50 band pull aparts

25 pushdowns

25 neck harness w/30lbs



Notes: This workout really is becoming my benchmark for things sucking.  I tend to compare everything to this, and doing it again, it still REALLY sucks.  It's one of those where I'm trying to talk myself out of it by the 18th rep of the log.  I also think I need to give it it's own name based off Poundstone, to clearly differentiate it and not muddle the Kalsu name itself, but either way using log vipers definitely adds a different dimension compared to thrusters.  Thrusters suck in their own special way, but it's different too.


Didn't factor in how sore my chest would be from benching when it came to the burpees...mainly because I didn't think it WOULD be.  It usually isn't.  Pause benching may have something to say about that...


Wife and I have the day off work today.  Looking to get in a lot of walking and eating.  May tag along with her on a run, if she'll have me.


Vascularity was going nuts last night.  Been a crazy gaining phase


20211007_210406

No comments:

Post a Comment