Friday, October 22, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2577


AM WORKOUT (0300 natural wake up) FASTED


34 rounds of "Litvinopes" in 50 minutes


1 round=5 KB front squats w/45lb bells followed immediately by 60 paces with the high handle prowler loaded w/90lbs


50 chins

50 dips

50 pull aparts

40 reverse hypers

25 pushdowns

20 standing ab wheels

12 neck bridges each way



Notes: Got 27 rounds done in the first 40 minutes, which is a 3 round PR from last week.  Another awesome morning for prowler: 34 degrees, crisp.  There's a slight incline where I'm pushing, so the even rounds are harder than the odd ones.  I might actually play around with that next time and alternate between high handles and low handles.  It also dawns on me I'm doing 150+ reps of front squats with this workout.


Got in the daily work any which way, because after 50 minutes I had done enough cardio.  


Love the hunger the prowler creates.  This was my third post training meal and I'm still hungry




No comments:

Post a Comment