Sunday, October 10, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2565


AM WORKOUT (0548 wake up via dog, great night of sleep)


2 mile 80lb fasted weighted vest walk with dog


Notes: First time sleeping in for quite a while. Body still naturally got up around 0330, but I was able to nod off after that. We’re doing a practice Thanksgiving today, so getting in some solid nutrients today. Plan to get in a circuit of daily work to round out the day.


PM WORKOUT (2000)


20 seconds on/10 seconds off for 40 rounds


Round 1: Daily work

Round 2: 40kg KB swings

Round 3: Daily Work

Round 4: 45lb KB snatches

Round 5: Daily work

Round 6: Double KB cleans w/45lbs

Repeat


Notes: Just something quick to get in the daily work and get my heart rate going.  Now that I have my Ironmaster KB handle I can bridge the gap from 22lbs all the way up to 80.  I should order a second handle to really be able to have some fun.  Those cleans were a nice addition.


We did practice Thanksgiving today





If there was ever any doubt that I was insulin sensitive, this definitely proved it, because after the meal I was SWEATING like crazy.  I remember reading about stuff like that, but it'd been a long while since I experienced it.  Good signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment