Thursday, June 11, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1869


Circus Dumbbell 112.5lbs
2x4
1x2

Notes: Homemade dumbbell is a success. Feels exactly like what I've used in competition. Will do a write-up on how to build it. Only differences are that the weights are shifting around a bit, it HURTS when it falls back onto my shoulder, and because of the fragile nature of it I'm less tempted to clean each rep, but in terms of technique work, it's sound. All recorded reps are with right arm. With left, I did some reps with my 105lb dumbbells just for the sake of keeping things somewhat even.


(3) Incline dumbbell press 105
1x10
1x8
1x7
(2) Incline dumbbell press 105 w/reactive slingshot
1x6

superset w/

GB lat pulldown 110
5x10

superset w/

Band pull aparts
4x20


Notes: Really getting the itch to do some dips again. Might have to start swapping the assistance work.


Axle curl drop set
5x20

Notes: Had 4 2.5lb plates per side and stripped a plate every 20 reps until it was just the axle. Good bicep pump, and it means my arm training is over quickly.


Average Band pushdown/GB lat pulldown 110 circuit (no rest)
25/10
15/5
10/5

No comments:

Post a Comment