Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1878


(16) Chain Suspended Safety Squat Bar Squat
1x335+chains

Notes: Warmed up to 3 plates per side and then shut it down. I could've pushed it, but the hamstring was feeling a little tender on the eccentric. Next week, I'll try wrapping my hamstring with a knee/wrist wrap and see how that goes. I'm kicking around the idea of focusing on front squats or reverse band squats, but I know that whenever I swap out the SSB my deadlift suffers, and I'd like to avoid that.


Reverse hyper 410
3x15

superset w/

Standing ab wheel
3x7


Notes: Things are getting stupid heavy with the reverse hyper.



Car deadlift simulator 7 plates per side
1x4

Notes: Wrapped the hamstring here and things felt great. That's an all time PR weightwise, and I could've pushed for some more reps, but wanted to still take things a little easy. Point of fact, I'm counting the 100lb plates as 2 plates, when really they're more 2 plate +10, so going even heavier.



Bodyweight seems to be declining at a more reliable rate. Have had to be pretty strict, at least for me. Don't need to lose a lot of weight, just want to be comfortably below 200lbs by August.

No comments:

Post a Comment