Thursday, June 25, 2015


Training Log: Entry 1879


Log clean and press (clean once) 235
2x2

Log clean and press (clean once) strict press 190
1x5


Notes: Though the reps aren't higher on the 235, they were much smoother. Leg drive was improved and it was far less of a grind. I think I may need to press from the other side of the log, as my present set-up runs the risk of me throwing the log into my wife's car on a failed rep, and it may be unconsciously holding me back.

Strict press is an improvement for sure.


(3) DB incline bench 105
1x10
1x9
1x6
(2) DB incline bench 105 w/reactive slingshot
1x4

superset w/

GB lat pulldown 110
5x10

superset w/

Band pull aparts
4x20

Notes: Actually lost a brief bit of consciousness on the third rep of the first set. Lost total control of the bells and ended up crashing them on my chest. After that, sets were good. Probably need to stop holding my breath on the first rep, as that seems to be the killer.


Axle curl drop set
25-20-20-20-15

Band pressdown
1x50

No comments:

Post a Comment