Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1883


(15) Chain suspended safety squat bar squats
1x445+chains
10x245+chains

Notes: Hamstring is really coming along, but still not ready for full intensity. Partly physical and partly psychological, can't really go full throttle yet mentally. Still, the 445 moved decently smooth, and the 245 felt light. Thankfully, none of my competition lifts are suffering, so I'm just going to keep plugging away at this.


Reverse hyper 5 plates
3x8

superset w/

GHR sit up w/25lbs
3x7


Car deadlift simulator 7 plates
1x6

Notes: Finally finding a weight that is challenging on this. Without the buggy hamstring, might've been able to eek out 2 more, but I'm actually starting to cap out here. I tried taking off a plate and repping out, but I managed just 1 rep from there. Future plan will be to work to this top set and then strip 2 plates and go from there. Need to get strong at a variety of rep ranges, as I have no idea how heavy the car will be in my next comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment