Monday, August 3, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1906


Bench 320
5x3

superset w/

Band pull aparts
5x20

Notes: Lat is still a little buggy, and with the contest this Saturday I skipped out on lat work. Happy with the bench, this is unmodified from the start of my plan. No reps were paused, but weight was controlled. Just going to play it by ear at this point, and if it feels like a good day I'll stick with the prescribed percentages. If it feels like a bad day, I'll lighten things up a bit.

Shoulder circuit
3 rounds


General notes: Hit 20 pull aparts in between everything today, just to get in some more work. Another day at 195.4, but weight isn't a concern at this point. I'm definitely going to be good to make weight for the contest, and I plan to binge the day of on simple carbs and Mexican food after the fact. Don't even think I'm going to weigh myself for a week afterwards. Next workout will be Wed, and it'll be the final workout before the contest. Plan to hit the press events just to keep the skill up, and then some squats and GHRs to keep the mobility going.

No comments:

Post a Comment