Monday, August 31, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1925


Weighted chins 55lbs
22 reps

Low incline axle press 225
15 reps

Notes: Start of the new program, stealing ideas from DoggCrapp. Will go more full tilt into the DoggCrapp plan in a few weeks when weight loss isn't the goal, but for now, just stealing the chest and tricep work. Was gripping too wide on the warm-up sets, mashed up my elbows. Took it in a little bit and it felt much better. Hit the uprights as fatigue set in, something to watch for. Went hard but not full force, in a few weeks, should hit my stride.


Shoulder circuit
3 rounds


Dips (tricep emphasis) w/75lbs
16 reps

Notes: Focus here is to be as upright as possible. When I train dips for chest, I'll include more of a forward lean.



DB rows
10x3
1x27


General notes: Woke up at 193.0. Gained 2.5lbs with my cheat meal, right now just losing all the water that comes with the sodium/carbs. Got a small cold: pouring sweat, hacking stuff up, cardio kind of sucks. Went for a 3 mile walk and did a feeder workout of 30 squats with the buffalo bar yesterday. Feeling my usual amount of beat up, no worse than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment