Friday, August 21, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1917

410lb Yoke/205lb sandbag over bar
4x100'/1x1

Notes: To explain, it's 50' with a turn to get to 100', and then ending it with sandbag over bar. Goal today was fast feet and better technique with the sandbag. No more arms under the bar trying to curl it up, instead doing arms over and trying to hit triple extension. I'm definitely weaker in that position, but it affords me the ability to get more height, which is what I'm going to need. Feet were moving great on the yoke. Really happy with where I am as a strongman. My strength and speed are there, now it's technique.


General notes: Woke up at 193.6. Happy to be in the 193s. Going to be more sane with my cheat meal tomorrow and see how much longer I can ride this fat loss. Feels like I'm reaching where I was in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment