Saturday, August 22, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1919

(6) Mat Pulls 600+chains
17 reps total

Notes: Another good training day. 10 in the first, 4 in the second, 3 in the third. X-factor is that my contacts have been bothering me, so I was pulling with blurry vision already. This made it hard to know when I was reaching the end of the set, as I couldn't tell when my vision was going blurry from holding my breath too long vs simply being blurry to start with. Have lost the bit of my lower belly fat where my belt rested in the past as well, so not able to form the tightest braced core as well.


DOH hold 405+chains
30 seconds


Squats 410
1x7
1x4
1x2
1x1

DROPSET

Squats 320
1x5
1x4
1x3
1x2
1x5

Notes: 15 deep breaths between all reps. Was feeling pretty fried when it got time to squat, but sacked up. Actually felt like I had a bit more in me after that last set of 5, but figured it was time to hang it up.


General notes: Woke up at 193.0. Cheat meal today was a chicken quesadilla, half a carne asada burrito with french fries in it, and a quest bar. Actually chipped a tooth on the quest bar, but the nerve isn't exposed, so it won't affect my eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment