Saturday, August 29, 2015

Training Log: Entry 1924

(5) Mat Pulls 600+chains
12 reps total

495+chains
1x5 dead stop


Notes: Hip was keeping me from going full throttle, and I think it's time to officially take the belt in a notch.  Just seemed to be missing the "pop" I needed.  No worse for wear on the hip though, and the dead stop set was implemented just as I intended.


Squats 410
1x8
1x4
1x2
1x1

stripset to 320
1x8
1x4
1x2
1x1

stripset to 230
1x10

Notes: Second verse, same as the first, a little bit lighter and a whole lot worse.  Sorry.  15 deep breaths in between all sets.  A brilliantly stupid squat workout, punishing my body for having a buggy hip and not performing on the mat pulls.  When I go to gain weight, I'll try running this all the way to the bare bar.


General Notes: Work up at 191.8.  Lot of weight lost this week.  Hip was feeling much better than when I went to bed, but it seems like the lighter I get, the more banged up I become.  Cheat meal was 1 western bacon cheeseburger, 1 double cheeseburger, 1 quest bar and 1 glazed donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment