Friday, August 14, 2015


Training Log: Entry 1911




Death Medley




205lb farmers, 205lb sandbag, 100lb keg
2x50'
1x75'




https://youtu.be/dkhhFd13FeA




Notes: Forgot chalk on the first round, so it was super mega raw.  Planned to do 4x50 instead of this, but HOA sprinklers went off and I didn't want to set my sandbag down in the water.  Maybe do 2 kegs instead next time.  This totally killed me at the end, and I had to roll all my implements back to my garage, minus the sandbag, which took 2 attempts.  Missed picking up the bag on the third round, cost me a little time, and caught myself jogging back a few times.  Speed on the farmer's isn't where I want it to be, but I haven't hit them in months.



I think this is the compromise I'm going to hit on the yoke, farmers, carry front.  I'll swap off the yoke and the farmers each week, and throw in carries as desired.  Some weeks will be yoke+carry, others farmer+carry.



Woke up at 193.8 today, finally a little stability.  Diet wasn't ideal last night.  Did a little "nutritional triage".  Went to an office function, expected to be fed, was not, so stopped at BK on the way home and grabbed 2 side salads and a double whopper no cheese.  Threw away the bread and ate everything else.  It's amazing how I can eat a burger at home and feel fine while BK always destroys my intestines.

No comments:

Post a Comment