Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2420

PM WORKOUT

30 minute circuit EMOM
-Minute 1: Stone of steel over bar (20), 60lbs loaded
-Minute 2: 3 reps powerstairs w/205lbs
-Minute 3: 250+lb sandbag pick up/extension
-In between: Airdyne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5PzvKZQM8s

Notes: This was exhausting, but a great workout.  Back was fried from putting together a trampoline beforehand, so was having some issues with the stone.  I can see in the video my technique has regressed; going around the stone rather than on top.  Can't really see the power stair implement, but I'm focusing on pushing it forward with my quads rather than swinging it with my hips.  I noticed the guys that were faster than me in my last competition did that.  Sandbag is heavy as crap but a good challenge.  I think between that and the SOS I should be able to handle any natural stone.
Left knee is a little achy from this.  The sandbag seemed to put some stress on the patella.

Woke up at 194.4. this morning.  This workout was from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment