Thursday, January 4, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2421

AM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS

Log viper and press each rep 135lbs
9x5

Viking squat 185/SSB Squat 265 (alternate each round)
5x5
4x5

Axle rows 193
9x5

Notes: Goal was 10 rounds, but I ran out of time.  Need to prep the battlespace better, as I lost a lot of time setting up, but can fix that next go round.  This was a total ass kicker of a workout, had me breathing hard and feeling beat, but recovery between rounds was solid.  I took video of the first 2 rounds just to document what it looked like.  Also ended up with an extra set of log and axle just as my warm-ups.  Need to figure out where to get in assistance work, but it's coming along.
Bicep tendons are super sore from basically curling the sandbag in my last workout.  Need to watch out for that.

Woke up at 195.6.

No comments:

Post a Comment