Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2425

AM WORKOUT

GIANT SETS

Odd rounds
-Log viper and press each rep 5x150
-Viking squat 6x185
-Axle rows 6x193

Even rounds
-Log viper and press away 5x150
-Viking squats 6x185
-Axle rows 6x193
-Circus dumbbell 1x105 (per arm)

9 rounds, and then an extra set of Circus Dumbbell

Notes: Once again, goal was 10, but had to spend the early part of the workout shoveling the driveway, so lost some time.  Also, once again, this completely kicked my butt.  My grip and press are getting stronger, the squats are still awful, and I'm developing better technique under fatigue on the circus dumbbell.  Can actually feel me "catching" the bell rather than just pressing it.

This training has been great for unleashing my inner meathead, but I can also feel myself getting more beat up from it.  Just stuff to monitor.

Woke up at 195.6.

No comments:

Post a Comment