Sunday, January 28, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2437

Keg sprints, 4 rounds (first 3 rounds w/weighted vest)

Run 182lb keg 50’
Run back to start
Run back to keg
Run keg 50’
Run back 50’
Run back to keg
Run keg 50’

Max distance carry 182lbs
150'

NG chins between rounds
5x10 (first 3 with weighted vest)

Notes: Had 18lbs in the vest (allegedly.  45lb vest broken into 30 pellet packs, and I had the bottom 12 filled).  All new level of suck.  Next time, I'll fill the higher rows, because having the weight over my stomach put the keg out in front of me during the carry, but in general I got the effect I wanted.  Think I might swap off between weighted and unweighted rather than stick with exclusively weighted, just to maintain footspeed.

I got a good vest out of a yardsale too.  First time using it and I'm pleased.

Threw in the chins between rounds. Really want to get in more assistance work where I can.

No weigh in this morning.  I'm looking fuller these days, and with it a little less lean.

No comments:

Post a Comment