Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2390

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 7 (WEEK 2, WORKOUT 3)

AM WORKOUT

Axle strict press 136
10x10

superset w/

Band pull aparts
10x10

Axle curls 73lbs
5x10

superset in a circuit (no rest) w/

DB lateral raises
10x30lbs
10x25
10x20

Notes: This day went much better than I anticipated.  Only really struggled on the last 2 sets, with a need to rack and take a few breaths on rep 8 of the final set before knocking out the rest.  Brought back in the pull aparts because I think I can manage the volume on them in this program without issue, and they tend to make my shoulders feel better between sets of pressing.  Set the alarm for 3:45 between sets to keep it at sub 4 minutes by the time I was set up to press.  With short time after that, hammered out the curls and raises as fast as I could.

Woke up at 197.8.  Weight gain continues pretty easily.  No huge dietary changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment