Saturday, October 27, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2407

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 21 (WEEK 6, WORKOUT 1)

AM WORKOUT

Texas deadlift bar touch and go deadlifts 345lbs
10x10

Buffalo bar squats 225
3x10

Walking DB lunges 20lbs
3x10

Notes: 1:50 between sets.  Between set 9 and 10, gave myself 4 minutes, just to ensure success.  Very first set was absolute garbage form, and last time I did this I woke up in the middle of the night with a lot of back pain, so I focused on making sure I had better positioning for the rest of it.  On the 7th rep of the last set, I felt a slight tweak in my right pec and it kept happening for the rest of the set, but it seems to have gone away. 

Still not taking deads as serious as squats on the program, and that's going to bite me one day.

Woke up at 199.6.  Work has been high stress these past 2 weeks and will continue for about 1-2 more weeks, so I'm doing my best to try to keep my nutrition solid.  Hydration has been poor the past 2 days, and I've been trying to compensate with some zero carb sports drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment