Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2405

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 19 (WEEK 5, WORKOUT 3)

AM WORKOUT

Axle Push Press 151
10x10

Axle curls
3x10x98lbs
2x10x93lbs

DB lateral raise 30
3x10

Notes: 1:50 between sets on push press.  My legs are still screaming from squats, so had to really focus on what I was doing.  To this program's credit, my push press has gotten a lot better.  "Leg drive" really sells it short: it's about getting the whole body into it.  Specifically, I learned I was leaking a lot of strength by only pushing with my legs and keeping my hips back.  I've started snapping my whole body into a straight line and it's been a night and day difference.

The curls are becoming effective.  I'm allowing myself some body English and really pushing the weight on it, and I seem to be responding well.

Woke up at 199.8

No comments:

Post a Comment