Sunday, October 21, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2403

PM WORKOUT

Prolwer

Airdyne for 5 minutes

Notes: For the prowler, I wore my 45lb vest and loaded 140lbs on the prowler.  Pushed on the low handles for 50', then immediately backwards dragged the prowler back to start, then immediately started over, for total of 4 rounds (or 400').  Then hopped on the airdyne for 5 minutes.  I'm breaking my own protocol here, but I'm trying to get ahead of the soreness this week.  Last time, I limped until Friday, and I can only assume it'll be even worse this time.  Might make the Airdyne a regular feature this week, if I can manage.

Woke up at 198.8.  Been eating my face off, but hard to get in front of the program.  Getting more meat and eggs to finish out these 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment