Monday, October 15, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2399

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 14 (WEEK 4, WORKOUT 2)

AM WORKOUT

Chins (various grips)
1x20 overhand
1x14 NG
1x10 chins
1x11 NG

Bent over rows 225
4x10

Clean pulls 225
3x10

Reverse hyper 380
3x10

Notes: Set the time to 2:20 between sets.  For the first set of chins, I focused more on lat contraction vs full ROM and they were honestly much harder.  Chin was tapping the bar, but lats were burning.  For the NG chins, I went with a more ROM based approach.  I might just keep playing around set to set.  The BORs are getting stronger.  I'm considering them less a lat/back builder and more a clean builder.  Goal is to maintain posture and focus on back contraction.  ROM is pretty low on them because of torso angle, but effect is maintained.  Clean pulls are getting better.  Still going with my "think less" approach, now I'm just trying to jump with the barbell in my hands.  I may treat myself to a new bar soon, as the Texas Power Bar is tearing me up, and when I move onto 10x10 I know it's going to be a bad scene.  Workout as fast with the shorter rest times, and the clean pulls were pretty fatiguing.

Woke up at 197.2.  Going to keep pushing forward with the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment