Monday, October 29, 2018

Training Log: Entry 2408

DEEP WATER WORKOUT 22 (WEEK 6, WORKOUT 2)

AM WORKOUT

Chins
1x21 double overhand
1x12 NG
1x11 chins
1x10 NG

Shrugs 425
4x10

Clean pulls 205
3x10

Reverse hyper 270
3x20

1 minute plank/20 sit ups circuit
3 rounds, no rest

Notes: With the 1:50 rest times, I'm able to get the ab work in at the end of the workout, rather than on a separate one.  I managed last week too, just forgot to log it.  I took the weight down on the clean pulls to focus on technique.  I set a 1rm in the clean yesterday of 240lbs for the next bit of the programming, took video, and it's clear I still have no idea what I'm doing.  It won't stop me from running the program, and the weight will be light enough that I should be able to fix some issues, but still I'm seeing the value in being fast rather than moving the heaviest weight possible. 

Woke up at 200.4.  Celebrated a birthday yesterday. Went off diet a little with some onion rings with my meal and a slice of pumpkin cheesecake.  Feeling a little bloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment