Monday, April 22, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2426

PM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 296
1x10
1x9
1x6

Close grip axle bench press 251
1x10
1x8
1x7

Swiss bar incline bench 210
1x10
2x7

Dips
1x36
2x26

Notes: Upped the weight a little prematurely from last session, and maybe it shows.  Or maybe it's because I stopped taking creatine while I was traveling and just relied on whatever was in Bang energy drinks.  Either way, the effort was there, and that's what matters.  Got woken up early this morning and ruined my gameplan for an AM workout, so hit this after work.

Woke up at 195.8.  Got a photo from when we bought the house, and I redacted my family out of it due to weirdos but thought I looked pretty jacked in it.  I'm also standing outside the garage that I will be turning into a gym.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats man, that must be such a fantastic feeling! I certainly didn't see the garage becoming a gym, what a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got twists like M. Night Shyamalan, haha. Appreciate it dude. It's a very awesome feeling. Can't wait to actually move in.

      Delete