Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2512

PM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 311
1x10
1x9
1x6

Close grip axle bench press 261
1x10
1x9
1x8

Swiss bar incline bench 215
1x10
2x7

Dips
1x36
1x30
1x26

Standing ab wheel between sets 8x6

Notes: 2:45 between sets of benching, 2:00 between dips.  My right elbow is PISSED at me.  Hardest part of the workout was pulling my left elbow sleeve on before each set.  Imagine it's all the stone and sandbag work.  Was very stupidly set-up before the first set of the day, totally unfocused, thinking about what I was gonna make for dinner before I realized midway through I was doing a workset and not a warm-up.  So I suppose it's cool that I got that done.  Kept hitting the j-hook on the second and third set of the incline swiss bar bench.  I've started my job's new shiftwork schedule, which has resulted in me getting about 3-4 hours of sleep when I get home before I get up, get my kid to school, and then grab another 1.5 hour nap.  Fatigue may be a contributing factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment