Sunday, September 22, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2520

PM WORKOUT

EVENTS

Axle continentals
5x136
3x206
1x256

Farmer's walks (32', turn, 32')
1 round w/165
1 round w/185
1 round w/215
1 round w/235

Notes: 2 minutes between farmer's walks.  Continental was more explosive than last week.  Re-learning the technique.  If I'd be willing to chalk my hands, I'd have an easier time, but chalk on an Apollon's axle seems like a crime.  Gym failed on the first round of farmers by using Rogue collars.  They slipped right off at the start of the turn and sent the handles and weights everywhere.  After that, pretty uneventful.  I thought 235 was going to feel awful, but only the pick sucked.  After that, I moved fast, once again realizing the secret that I have to FORCE myself to move quickly.  All just re-learning stuff.

Got a minor cold.  It's annoying.  Sore throat and fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment