Thursday, September 19, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2518

LATE AM/EARLY PM WORKOUT

Treadmill run

Incline: 1
Speed: 6.3 (9.5 minute mile)
Distance: 8 miles
Time: 1:16

Notes: This was much easier having not done a lifting workout 30 minutes prior.  Just felt much more "even" though out.  Didn't check the clock nearly as early or want to quit as often.  It still sucks.  I'm thinking at this point I have the GPP to get through this without it being too awful on my system, and it's more just going to be the mental fortitude to slog on through.  The treadmill allows me to cheat because it's not on me to keep going, but having to do it on my own will be a challenge I'm sure.  Still, I'm pleased with how quickly I'm regaining my distance endurance.

This was after a rough night.  Got home around 0350, woke up at 0615 to get the kid off to school, got back to bed from 0730-1000 and then hit this after getting in 2 protein bars and some sausage.  The eating schedule is the trickiest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment