Friday, September 13, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2513

PM WORKOUT

4.5 mile run, .5 mile walk

Notes: Did this with the Mrs, so she could get in some mileage and I could assess what sorta running shape I'm in.  The answer: not great.  Fun fact about this workout: I got home from work at 0330, slept until 0615 so I could walk my kid to school, got back to sleep at 0745 and woke up at 0930, then lived off a zero carb Rockstar in the morning and a zero carb Monster before the run.  So...not awesome.  The only advantage I had over the Mrs is that I was FAR better heat adapted than she was due to my training in the garage, so though she was beating me on speed and endurance, I was able to keep up just because the heat wasn't beating me up as bad.

I may still try to tinker with the half-marathon, but I need to get some better shoes.  Feet were definitely feeling this one.

Cheat meal'd it at a pizza buffet tonight.  Wanna hit something big on the trap bar tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment