Saturday, September 28, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2525

PM WORKOUT

MAX EFFORT: Axle deficit deadlift against strong short bands
5x136+bands
1x226+bands
1x295+bands
1x345+bands
1x355+bands


GIANT SETS (dead-hyper-squat)

(2) Axle deficit deadlift 366
3x10

Reverse hyper 360
3x10

SSB front squats 205
3x10

Notes: 2:00 between most deads and the giant sets.  This ME variation is most likely what I have to thank for my ability to grind through reps, because it's amazingly tough.  Pulled the first set of warm-ups and thought I mighta already bit off more than I could chew.  Never got any easier, but I just kept finding more in me for it.  These are the next level up in bands from the last cycle, so it's been interesting to see how that goes.

Giant sets were awful.  I kept recovering within the span of 2 minutes, but getting my head right took some doing.  Really hitting some interesting levels on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment