Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Training Log: Entry 2517

LATE AM WORKOUT

Axle bench press 311
1x10
1x8
1x5

Close grip axle bench press 261
1x10
2x8

Swiss bar incline bench 215
1x10
1x9
1x8

Dips
1x40
1x29
1x25

Notes: 2:25 between sets. Still feeling impact of schedule/nutrition shift.  Just running out of gas midworkout. Real thing is that I'll have to re-establish baselines and expectations, but I don't foresee it meaning any sort of strength drop off.  I might start throwing some variety into this, as my elbows are really starting to feel pissed off.  In truth, that's a product of the stone of steel and sandbag every week, but I'm sure using the same movement pattern for so long isn't helping.  Might even make it stupid simply by doing the incline bench BEFORE the close grip, but I've also considered doing a close grip incline bench and then something else instead of close grip benching (maybe floor press or log press).  Just some things to consider.

Going to try to get in another long run tomorrow so that I can take Friday off from training before heavy pulls on Saturday.  Still trying to get in as much food as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment