Thursday, December 10, 2020

 Training Log: Entry 2372


Started the day off with a 0500 wake up and hitting up Fran.  Didn't take time: just needed to move, because I was moving like I was about a billion years old and needed to get my body moving through space.  Been beating the absolute hell out of myself and it's showing.


Run got put off: Mrs had a work emergency.  Went for a 45 minute weighted vest walk on the treadmill.  Started at a 5 incline and speed 3, and this time I just dorked around with the incline until I was at 7.5 at the end.  Great challenge while keeping things on the lighter side.


Took my heart rate old school style at the end with a stopwatch and my hand on my neck and clocked in 60 beats per minute.  That....doesn't seem right.  I've been doing a LOT of cardio and conditioning, but still.  Going to see if I can get an accurate resting heart rate sometime later.

No comments:

Post a Comment