Friday, April 9, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2390

AM WORKOUT (0540 wake up via alarm) FASTED


Tabata KB swings and snatches


BREAKFAST


100 six count burpees

Time: 5:47


Notes: Mrs had to get up a little earlier than usual, so I got in the 4 minute workout before breakfast.  Spent a lot of time telling myself the burpees were a bad idea, then went and did them.  I hit a PR for unbroken burpees: 90.  Traded time for them, as I took them smooth, but it was a worthwhile sacrifice.  I know how to do them fast: doing them WITHOUT a break is the challenge.  Similar to how I could probably run faster if I took some breaks and got some water, but the goal is to run unbroken.


Quads were what were limiting me at the end.  On fire.  Abs too for that matter.  Had a HUGE ab cramp yesterday: need to watch hydration.


Body doesn't seem to be liking the berries.  I'm going for half a serving a day to 1/3 of one to see if I can build up a tolerance.  I'd really like to add some form of diversity into the diet.  I get locked in too easily, and then stuff like this happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment