Sunday, April 11, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2392


AM WORKOUT (0415 wake up via dog)

Did a fasted weighted vest walk with the dogs. Not quite 2 miles, but still a good distance. Got in the daily work.


PM WORKOUT (1245)


Prowler pushes w/90lbs on prowler

10x40 yards-60 seconds rest between rounds


Notes: Exactly what Jim prescribes.  I measured out 40-ish yards on the school parking lot blacktop.  There's a slight incline to it, so the return trip is tougher.  This was a solid workout.  Either going to shorten rest times, lengthen distance, or add weight next time.


Tri tip turned out great.  I think I may start making an effort to get more grassfed beef into the diet.  I've been limiting it, and, in truth, I feel better when I eat it.  I've also been bad about getting in my butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment