Saturday, April 17, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2398


AM WORKOUT (0455 wake up via dog) Fasted


100 six count burpees
Time: 5:26 (12 second PR)


Notes: 2 huge PRs there.  Beat my time, and I did it by doing all 100 burpees unbroken, meaning at no point did I ever stop moving to catch my breath or reset.  I definitely was moving SLOW at the end, but never stopped.  It SUCKED.  I was ready to stop at around rep 30.  Definitely feeling that widowmaker from yesterday, but it's why I slot in this as something of a feeder workout.  Plan to get in the prowler today as well, as I work a 12 tomorrow.  


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 2, Workout 6


PM WORKOUT (1300)

Prowler sprints: 10x40 yards w/90lbs loaded
45 seconds between sprints


Notes: Glad I could get this in: weather was getting ready to turn.  Short rest times really turned it into something gnarly.  Always just dig the prowler: can't speak highly enough on it.  Definitely going to keep it a feature after BtM.  Be useful once summer hits and I can just use school parking lots without worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment