Monday, April 19, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2400

BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 3, Workout 1

Buffalo Bar Squats
5xBar
5x140
5x230
5x335
5x375
5x5x420

Chins (various grips)
4x13
4x12

Axle Strict press
5x146 (clean first rep)
5x166 (clean first rep)
5x186 (from rack)

Band pull aparts
1x34
2x33

Dips
30,25,25,20,20,20

Axle strict press from rack w/rest pause 146
10+4+3

Dips
10+10+8+8+4 (rest pause) 25 push downs on last set


Notes: Started with giant sets of squat-chin-press, then squat-chin-dip, then squat-pull apart-dip, then hit the last set of presses and chased it with dips.  Took 2 minutes between the first 2 sets of squats, then 2:30 for the final 3.  Absolutely murdered this workout.  This was the one I was the most concerned with, and it's what has inspired me to eat big, and it seems to have all worked out.  I'm feeling unstoppable.


Speaking of eat big, here was breakfast



The star of the show is the 6oz piedmontese sirloin, which I cut in half and put half in my egg wrap burrito with 2 organic free range eggs and an egg white with half an avocado, grassfed butter, grassfed sour cream and fat free cheese, and ate the other half next to 2 keto pancakes with sunbutter and sugar free raspberry jelly between them and 2 celery stalk with nuts n more.  Chased it down with a mug of cashewmilk and an energy drink.  I checked my weight on the scale the other day and it's VERY slowly crawling up, which is just insane with how much food I'm putting away.  I absolutely get why Jim just settled on the dozen eggs and 1.5lbs of ground beef a day, and that definitely worked the first time.

LUNCHTIME WORKOUT

Axle Grace
2:47 (1 second PR)

Notes: Just keeps getting better, what can I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment