Thursday, April 15, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2396


BUILDING THE MONOLITH Week 2, Workout 4


AM WORKOUT (0800) Coming off night shift


Juarez Valley Front Squats of 255 superset w/5 six count burpees
8
1
7
2
6
3
5
4

Time: 13:55 (PR by 2:40)


Transition immediately to 5 rounds of

10 chins
4 standing ab wheels
8 reverse hypers
10 dips w/25 pushdowns after final set

50 pull aparts

Belt squat stripset (no rest/lockout)
35x150
Reps of 125, 100, 75, 50, 25 and Axle (somewhere between 4 to 7)


Notes: I felt awful coming into this.  Night shifts are just getting rough on my guts.  Stomach was swollen, belt was tight, and this was the closest I've come to throwing up in a workout in a LONG time.  I wonder if I actually got the workout done faster because of that: just wanting to be done with it.  I'm feeling better now, I think I forced the digestion to sort itself out.  Had some bar slippage issues to contend with on the front squat.  


Depending on how the day goes, may get in some walking or something, or this might be it. I'm staying up all day today to reset my clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment