Saturday, July 17, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2484


DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE Week 3, Workout 5


AM WORKOUT (0555 natural wake up) FASTED


15 minute circuit of

10 KB swings

5 chins

10 swings

5 dips

repeat until 50 chins and 50 dips had been done, do swings to finish out the 15 minutes


Accomplished all remaining daily work



Notes: Just something to kick start my Saturday.  Planning on running a light/reppy Juarez Valley today so that I'm not totally broken come deadlifts on Monday.


PM WORKOUT (1400)


Juarez Valley Front Squats 225 w/5 six count burpees between sets


16 (lifetime PR)

1

14*

2

12*

3

10*

4

8*

5

6 Time: 27:20


Immediately transition to


Belt squat stripset (no rest or lockout)


Reps of 150, 125, 100, 75, 50, 25 and axle 



Notes: Another one of those workouts where I didn't want to do it and I ended up crushing it. Realized it's THIS very workout that is making Deep Water easier, because I was floored after this. That first set of 16 was  like air. Could hit a great more, but it woulda bought me an even stupider workout, so I took the chip shot PR. No idea what I did on the belt squats, but it sucked.


I actually could've hit the 8 set without a re rack but I clanged the weight into my circus dumbbell on the eccentric and had to adjust. Strongman problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment