Monday, July 26, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2493


DEEP WATER INTERMEDIATE Week 5, Workout 1


AM WORKOUT (0700) Post 12 hour night shift


Buffalo Bar Squats 350
1x16
7x12

5 minutes rest between first 4 sets, 4:45 for remainder


SUPERSET (hyper-ab)


Reverse hyper 270
5x10

Standing ab wheel
5x4


Notes: "Hey, what did you do after your 12 hour night shift?", just come home, speed eat breakfast and absolutely crush the second hardest workout of Deep Water.  This went incredibly well.  Final set I had to rest a little at the top for the final 3 reps, but otherwise I just blew it away.  Last time I ran this program, THIS was the make or break point, and now it's just a checkpoint on my way to the final week.  I can keep patting myself on the back about this, but in general things are just going too damn well.


Got lawn mowing on the agenda along with a deadlift based WOD.


AM WORKOUT II (0930)


90 minutes of lawn mowing


WOD
308lb deadlift-chins-dips
12
9
6
3 Time: 5:24


Notes: Got things done earlier than expected  Feeling beat to hell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment