Saturday, September 4, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2529


FRIDAY


AM WORKOUT (0300 wake up via alarm)


“Fall Of The Footclan”


Log viper press 110lbs w/triples of 225(100kg) front squat between sets

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1


Time: 39:55


Followed immediately by


50 pull aparts

25 pushdowns

20 standing ab wheels

40 reverse hypers


10 rounds of

5 chins (various grips)

5 dips


Notes:Named this one after a Gameboy game, inspired by the fact I came up with this due to my little toe taking burpees off the table. Flipped the script and made the front squats the static portion while the press climbed the tower. Weight selection was perfect for timing constraints, as 40 minutes was my cut off and I just barely made it in. Once again, you start off thinking it’s going to be too easy, and by the end you’re dying. Knew I found a winner when I wanted to find a place to lie down when it was over. Another bad idea in the books.


Daily work was the cherry on top. Once I got the chins and dips done I looked inside to see if I had anything left and I was done. Good way to start the day.


Working 2 12s in a row starting today, then a little downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment