Saturday, September 4, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2530


SATURDAY


AM WORKOUT (0300 wake up via alarm)


The Hills Have Eyes


10 KB swings w/40kg KB

10 devil presses w/20lb DBs

20 second rest between rounds


25 rounds completed within 43 minutes (5 minute PR)


Immediately followed by

50 pull aparts

25 pushdowns

20 standing ab wheels

40 reverse hypers

50 chins

50 dips


Notes: Shaved off 10 seconds on the rest times compared to the last time I ran it. It sneaks up on you. First 10 rounds aren’t bad, but around round 13 or 14 you start to feel the misery. Getting the sweat in my eyes made things tricky: last few rounds I was basically doing the movements with my eyes closed.


Really digging this workout as a “default”. Very little set up, minimal loading on the body, still gets the heart up. Fairly certain I can run it straight through if I’m so inclined next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment