Friday, September 24, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2549


AM WORKOUT (0548 natural wake up, much better sleep)


Fasted Tabata lateral burpees


Notes: Still a total gasser.  I'm so bad at jumping.


PM WORKOUT (1500)


60 rounds, 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off


Round 1: Stone of Steel to shoulder

Round 2: Grab bag of daily work (chins, dips, ab wheel, reverse hyper, leg curls, and KB swings)

Round 3: Burpees

Repeat


Notes: This is just a classic.  So great when I'm short on time, as set up is minimal and output is solid.


I am primed to start growing again.  I'm too good at limiting my food intake, and reversing course on that is going to be fantastic.  Current plan is BBB Beefcake to que up, and I'll have to find some way to up the ante of course.  Inspiration will strike.

No comments:

Post a Comment