Friday, November 5, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2591


LUNCHTIME WORKOUT (1230)


100 Dan John Armor complexes done with 30lb dumbbells


Time: 49:22


Notes: This is close to my goal of 100 with the 45lb kettlebells.  Dumbbells kinda suck, but it was workable.  In addition, I only packed running shoes, which also kinda suck.  Which, in turn, made this a great workout for dealing with things sucking, which is where I'm a viking.  After doing this, my appetite has been RAVENOUS.  Traveling while on a weight gaining phase always sucks.  I'm going through SO much food.  Last time I did this was fat loss, which was stupid easy.  


I feel like I'm complaining.


This workout was harder than Spartan Doom.  I didn't have any particular pacing: just wanted to get the 100 done as quick as possible.  Full disclosure: I was having a convo with my spouse via text during it, so that's part of the reason I didn't want to have a set pace.  She had no idea I was working out, so mission accomplished there.  


I also got in relevant parts of the daily work.


I'm working nights this trip, but it's also a bit of a chaotic schedule, so workouts are going to be silly.  Keeping in mind: this is a deload week before I begin building the monolith, so that's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment