Sunday, November 21, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2607


AM WORKOUT FASTED (0615 wake up via dog)

30 minute 80lb weighted vest walk w/dog


BREAKFAST

Tabata burpees over bar


PM WORKOUT (1330)


GHOSTS AND GOBLINS





Came up with the name while I was putting on my shoes and giggled the whole time.  You put on your armor, go get hit, go put your armor back on, rinse and repeat, and it goes on FOREVER, and no matter what, you die.  


Starts off with 5 rounds of 


10 chins

4 standing ab wheels

10 dips

8 reverse hypers w/50lbs


With armor between every movement, then


2x25 pull aparts

1x25 pushdowns


Then 10x5 burpees


STILL doing Armor between sets.  


The burpee and armor superset is the star of the show.  Whenever I need to blow myself out, that's going to be what I do.  The daily work portion was more just answering the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment