Friday, November 26, 2021

 Training Log: Entry 2612

AM WORKOUT (0625 natural wake up) FASTED

21 KB clusters w/45lbs
21 chins
15 clusters
15 chins
9 clusters
9 chins 

Time: 9:46


Notes: Fran with some modifications.  Good way to start the day and get the systems firing.  My traps are, predictably, very sore, but my hamstring feels good.  Interestingly enough, the thing that hurt the most immediately post my 365 rep set was my feet.  They were in agony.  I remember Jamie Lewis mentioning something to the same effect for his 30 minute overhead press challenge.  Funny that.


Planning on making this another conditioning day and then hitting deads tomorrow.  We're thinking of walking around the zoo a bit today, and after that maybe the Tower will call to me.


PM WORKOUT


"GARDEN OF EDEN"


Front squats of 225lbs/100kg with 5 burpees between sets

17 (3 rep PR)-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1





Daily work


2 mile walk with the dog


Notes: "Garden of Eden" because you eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil first, commit your sin, and from there are damned to the tower.  Topset was an easy PR: I'm getting stronger.  Especially when you consider I'm doing this workout the day after doing 365 reps with 135 on the trap bar, and after walking around the zoo all day, on a belly full of chinese buffet food.  


Surprisingly, I still think the original Tower is more challenging, but this was nice for a change of pace.  But it might also just be that my conditioning has reach so much "other worldly" that I can't really find the challenge I need.  Log Kalsu will fix that, but didn't want to do that before deads.  I'm finding ways to make the prowler break me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment