Thursday, March 3, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2707


DEEP WATER BEGINNER, Week 3, Workout 5


AM WORKOUT (0335 wake up via alarm) FASTED


20 rounds of the following

3 KB front squats w/52.5lb bells
Sprint up a hill
Jog back down

Time: 51:40

Cashed out with 10 KB thrusters, then front rack carried the bells back to my truck


POST WORKOUT SHAKE

50 chins
50 dips
40 reverse hypers w/90lbs
30 GHRs
20 standing ab wheels
50 pull aparts
25 pushdowns


Notes: Marked improvement from last time.  I am using heavier weight on the front squats and got in another round still.  My fitness is ticking along well.  Still have to fight to make this run centric.  Would love to turn it into something ridiculous, but the goal is to keep the goal the goal.  On that note, I need to eat more.  


Tang Soo Do last night was solid.  Basics week.  Got to focus on fundamentals and power generation.  Have to miss Friday class due to my work schedule, but such is life.  I got to, once again, break our one-steps by being stupid strong.  My instructor loves it.  He always wants to find the solution to me, and he wants to find that solution WITH Tang Soo Do.  I totally respect that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment