Sunday, March 13, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2717


Slept until 0630 (although daylight savings made that really like 0530) and did 101 burpee chins in 12:00, fasted.  Got bit by the burpee chin bug yesterday.  Definitely seems like the next evolution here, and unlike doing 100 burpees straight, I DID have to rest a bit after the first 60, so it gives me room to shoot for unbroken sometime.


I'm in my 5th week of gaining.  Physique shot shows things are on point





Also shows that 100 burpee chins can give you a solid pump


Got in a 2 mile 80lb weighted vest walk with the dog, came inside, started up the air fryer, threw on some egg plant and basically ran into the garage, knocked out the Tabata KB front squats w/57.5lbs (8s across, 10 on the final) and came back in time to take off the eggplant and cook the rest of dinner (burger night.  Made myself a surf and turf burger with shrimp and bison, topped with chicken bacon on low carb sourdough bread, because I'm just that way).  Once again: always ready.


Finished out the day with the daily work.  Have the day off work tomorrow and spending with the family, so training will be a bit piecemeal.  

2 comments:

  1. Looking absolutely monstrous dude! Something about the traps and muscle density makes obvious it's not just that you're fit, but you're made to do damage, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much appreciated dude! Absolutely what I'm going for, haha. "More trouble than I'm worth"

      Delete